The 16 communication tasks outlined in the contract require several different types of expertise:
- advice on communications to assess and update the communication strategy or to assist LIFE beneficiaries in good communication practices;
- graphic design for publications and the LIFE website;
- web skills to update information on the LIFE website but also to adapt the site with best available web technologies and make the site user friendly;
- database management skills for the several databases of the LIFE programme, including those available online;
- journalism for the monthly LIFE newsletter and other publications; ;
- environmental and nature thematic skills to assist journalists and other contributors in editing publications; and
- •quality assurance at all stages of the publication production chain, thus ensuring good quality outputs.
See our work section to see any examples of outputs.